September Homeless Outreach- community
Time & Location
About the Event
IMPORTANT - MAKE SURE YOU READ INSTRUCTIONS AND FILL OUT PROPER FORMS PRIOR OUR EVENT
- Fill out a "volunteer sign up form" via our website IF this will be your first time volunteering with us. From our homepage click on the top "Get Involved" - "Fill out Volunteer Sign Up Form".
- Everyone needs to RSVP for the event!! www.helpingheartsofbih.com
- Let us know BY September 24th if you are coming to brunch (Brunch is at 1pm. Location to be announced).
- We will email you all a Covid-19 questionnaire- please fill it out and return ON September 26th.
Some ides on what you can bring to the tent city:
- Granola Bar or cereal bar
- Fruit snack or applesauce cup
- Crackers with peanut butter or cheese
- Gift certificate to fast food
- Hand wipes
- Pack of Kleenex
- Toilete paper
- Wet wipes
- Maxi pads
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Band Aids
- Comb or small brush
- Mints, cough drops or gum
- Used, in good condition winter clothes (adults)
EVERYONE IS WELCOME!
- Minors need to be accompanied by their parents.
- Wear a mask!
- Practice social distancing!
For more information on how to keep yourself and others safe, please visit CDC website at cdc.gov/coronavirus
Keep Distance at Events and Gatherings: It is safest to avoid crowded places and gatherings where it may be difficult to stay at least 6 feet away from others who are not from your household. If you are in a crowded space, try to keep 6 feet of space between yourself and others at all times, and wear a mask. Masks are especially important in times when physical distancing is difficult. Pay attention to any physical guides, such as tape markings on floors or signs on walls, directing attendees to remain at least 6 feet apart from each other in lines or at other times. Allow other people 6 feet of space when you pass by them in both indoor and outdoor settings.